Tamil Nadu TET 2017 has been announced by TRB. The TNTET 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 Application Sale centres will start working on March 06. The TN TET prospectus, Application Sales Centres and Application Receiving Centres list available below. The aspirants can check the nearest Sale and receiving centres for each district.
Paper 1 and Paper 2 Application forms sale will start on 06.03.2017 and you can purchase the application forms till 22.03.2017. You can submit the filled TNTET application form from 06.03.2017 to 23.03.2017.
|The applications for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test will be available for sale from 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017.|
Candidates can submit the filled-in applications from 06.03.2017 to 23.03.2017.
Application Sales Centres and Application Receiving Centres
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
- Name of Exam: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- location: Tamil Nadu
- Name of the Vacancy: Primary & Elementary Teacher Vacancy
Important Date For TN TET 2017 Exam | Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017:
- Sale of Tamil Nadu TET Application: 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Starting Date of Fill TNTET Application Form: 06.03.2017 (by 5 pm)
- Last Date to Submit TN TET 2017 Application Form: 23.03.2017 (by 5 pm)
- Written Examination (Paper I) : 29.04.2017 (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Written Examination (Paper II) : 30.04.2017 (10 AM to 1 PM)
Eligibility Criteria For TN TET Application Form | Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 | TNTET 2017 Exam
Required Qualification For Tamil Nadu TET Application Form | TNTET 2017 Entrance Exam:
- For Paper I (Primary Teacher) : Aspirants should be qualified the high school/ intermediate class from an authorized board. Schools they are eligible to apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Paper I. Candidates should also have qualified the Diploma (Teacher Education / Elementary Education) from a recognized institution.
- For Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher) : Those candidates have completed their degree of the B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt in the related subjects they are eligible to apply for the TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Paper II. Candidates qualifying degree must be from an authorized university/ institution.
Age Limit For Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 TNTET Application Form: Applicants lower age limit should be 21 years and upper age limit should be 38 years to be eligible for the TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017/ Tamil Nadu teacher Eligibility Test. The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu State Government.
Application Fee For TNTET 2017 Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification Available Online at trb.tn.nic.in: The general and OBC category applicants can deposit their examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC / ST / PWD)at any nearest branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Canara Bank by using challan. You can find the attachment of challan at the back of the application form
Simple Step To Apply For TN TET Application Form | Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 @ trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment has released a TNTET Application Form & TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification. Candidate should check the eligibility criteria through Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017. If Applicants are eligible then they are apply this TNTET Application Form before the due date i.e. 23rd March 2017. The TNTET 2017 sale of application start from 6th March 2017 and close on 22nd March 2017. Candidate are fill the application form then follow the given below simple instruction.
- At First Candidate logon to TNTET Official Notification trb.tn.nic.in
- Then applicants can search the Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017.
- Read TNTET 2017 Paper 1 & TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Paper 2 Notification Carefully
- If Candidate are eligible then they are purchased the TN TET Application Form form the ‘’Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools”
- The Cost of application form & Prospectus are Rs. 50/-.
- Take the application form and fill the details carefully.
- attached the photo & Signature.
- Offline Pay the category wise application fee for this TNTET 2017 Entrance Exam.
- Filled-in application form and TRB Copy of the fee payment challan must be kept inside the envelope and send it given address
- District wise address are given in the notification from tabular format.
- Take the print out of application from for future use.