The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary exam for Police Sub Inspector Posts. The written exam is scheduled on March 12, 2017. Hall tickets for the same have been released.
MPSC PSI Admit Card 2017. MPSC (Police SI) Police Sub Inspector Call Letter/ Hall ticket for Pre exam is available to download. The aspirants can use the link available below to download the hall ticket.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Exam Admit Card 2017
|DEPARTMENT NAME||MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Post Name||MPSC Police Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||750 Posts|
|Exam Date||12th March 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
About Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Some time ago, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published recruitment notification for online fill the recruitment of (750 vacancies) of MPSC Police Sub Inspector 2017. A large number of candidates had applied for the said posts and after taken or appeared in the written exam on the board decided the date.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Exam Procedure & Selection Criteria :
According to the department Exam scheme, selection of the candidates for Maharashtra Police SI Vacancy 2017 will be basis of given factor. Check Selection mode of PSI Jobs & Also Check MPSC PSI Exam Syllabus from here.
- Preliminary Written Exam – 100 Marks
- Mains Written Exam – 200 Marks
- Physical Test – 100 Marks
- Personal Interview – 40 Marks
Preliminary Exam Procedure : Written exam will be objective type in nature of total 100 Marks. Exam will contain 100 MCQ type question of General Awareness. Time of the examination will be 01 Hours. Written exam will be available in both Hindi & Marathi Language. Candidates should get minimum passing marks for qualifying the written Exam. Selected candidates will call for Mains Exam. the description of exam will be given on MPSC Admit Card 2017.
How to download the MPSC Police SI Admit Card 2017?
- visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then search for the related link to download the admit card and click on it
- Enter your registration number and all other details required and submit it.
- Within few seconds, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.