MP District Central Cooperative Bank (DCCB) has released the recruitment notification for the Recruitment of Clerk & Computer Operator. The Madhya Pradesh State Co-operative Bank LTD Bank Clerk and Computer Operator Online application form can be submitted till March 17.
- Starting date to Apply Online and Payment of Fees is 01.03.2017
- The Last date to Apply Online and Payment of Fees is 17.03.2017
- Date of Downloading Call Letter of PT is Seven day before Commencement of Exam.
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination (PT) is April/ May 2017
- Date of declaration of results of Prelims exam is Three days after conducting of Exam.
- Date of Downloading Main Exam call letter is Seven days before the commencement of Exam.
- Date of declaration of Results of Main Exam is Three days after conducting Exam
MP State Cooperative Bank Clerk & Computer Operator Vacancies 2017
- Total Number of Vacancies – 1634
- Post Name – Clerk and Computer Operator
- Organization Name – Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank
MP Rajya Sahkari Bank Clerk vacancy Details (District wise):
|Name of DCCB||No. of Post||Name of DCCB||No. of Post|
|1. Balaghat||34 Post||20. Rajgarh||53 Post|
|2. Chhindwara||50 Post||21. Vidisha||18 Post|
|3. Jabalpur||36 Post||22. Hoshangabad||47 Post|
|4. Mandla||40 Post||23. Sehore||55 Post|
|5. Narsinghpur||24 Post||24. Rewa||50 Post|
|6. Seoni||43 Post||25. Satna||26 Post|
|7. Bhind||58 Post||26. Shahdol||28 Post|
|8. Datia||52 Post||27. Sidhi||50Post|
|9. Guna||36 Post||28. Sagar||36vv|
|10. Gwalior||52 Post||29. Damoh||36 Post|
|11. Shivpuri||12 Post||30. Panna||22 Post|
|12. Khargone||113 Post||31. Tikamgarh||35 Post|
|13. Dhar||53 Post||32. Chhatrapur||51 Post|
|14. Indore||15 Post||33. Ujjain||48 Post|
|15. Jhabua||61 Post||34. Dewas||60 Post|
|16. Khandwa||54 Post||35. Ratlam||39 Post|
|17. Bhopal||25 Post||36. Mandsaur||68 Post|
|18. Betul||37 Post||37. Shajapur||62 Post|
|19. Raisen||55 Post||Total Vacancy||1634 Post|
Check Eligibility Criteria For MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Computer Operative Jobs
Qualification Details For MP Cooperative Bank vacancy 2017: Candidates should have done Graduation degree from any authorized University for MP Cooperative Bank vacancy 2017. Applicants should also have knowledge of Hindi & English Typing. Those candidates who are going to fill online form for Madhya Pradesh Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 should have completed 01-year Computer Diploma, which is necessary for this vacancy.
MP Cooperative bank Bharti Required Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates for MP apex Bank Recruitment 2017 should be 18 years & Upper age must be 35 years as on 01.01.2017 for MP Sahkari Bank Recruitment 2017. age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years fort SC/ST Category & 03 years for OBC category candidates for MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017.
Application Fee For MP Apex Bank Computer Operator Bharti 2017: Candidates should pay an application fee for applying Apex Bank MP Recruitment 2017 online form. category wise exam fees for MP Cooperative Bank Clerk jobs is mention below:
- General/ OBC Category: This category candidates must be paid Rs. 800/- for Apex Bank Clerk Online Application.
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 600/- need to pay by this category candidates for filling up an online form for MP Cooperative Bank Computer Operator Jobs.
Mp Sahkari Bank Recruitment Pay Grade/ Monthly Salary: Selected candidates for MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Vacancy will be paid pay band Rs. 5,200/- to 20, 200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,000/-. at joining time, candidates will be paid Rs. 15,900/- per month as Basic pay for Apex Bank MP Vacancy 2017.
Mode of selection for MP Cooperative bank Jobs 2017: Selection of the candidates for MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 will be based on written examination. The exam will be conducted in two parts (Pre-Exam & Mains exam). You can check full exam Procedure for MP Cooperative bank exam which is given below.
How to apply online for DCCB Clerk Recruitment
- First of all, Visit the online application Link
- Click For the New Registration
- After Registering, Log into your account
- Add Academic details
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Click Submit to apply