Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the Intermediate Standard Combined Competitive Examination 2017 which will include the posts Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer in Various departments.
The citizens of Jharkhand can apply online for Intermediate standard LDC, Panchayat Secretary (Panchayat Sachiv), and Stenographer. The Recruitment has been given a name of IS CHKT CCE 2017. The Online application form will be available from May 02, 2016.
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Recruitment Exam Type||Intermediate Standard Combined Competitive Exam 2017|
|Total Post Offered||2808 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online Registration Process|
|Vacancy Available||LDC, Steno, Panchayat Secretary|
|Mode of Examination||Pen Paper Based Test|
|Official JSSC Website||www.jssc.in|
Division of JSSC Steno Vacancy 2017 | Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs Details:
01. Lower Division Clerk (LDC Collectorate) :- 983 posts
02. Panchayat Secretary (Rural Development Department):- 1539 posts
03. LDC (Treasury Department) :- 188 posts
04. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Consumer Issue Department) :- 46 posts
05. LDC (Commercial Tax Department) :- 28 posts
06. Stenographer (District Consumer Forum) :- 24 posts
Important Dates for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 | JSSC Recruitment Apply Online Dates:
JSSC Notification No. :- 01/2017
Starting date to apply online:- 02.05.2017
Closing for part 1 registration process:- 09.06.2017
Last date for submitting the completely filled online form:- 15.06.2017
Deadline for making payment of JSSC ISCCE 2017:- 02.05.2017 to 15.06.2017
What is the Age limit
The participants should be minimum 18 years old. Candidates, maximum age is applicable according to the category of the applicants which is given in the points below. Participants above the age criteria will not be considered for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017.
- UR:- 35 years old
- OBC:- 37-year-old (03 year age relaxation in upper age)
- SC/ST:- 40-year-old (05 year age relaxation in upper age)
- Female Candidates of Jharkhand:- 38 years (03 year age relaxation)
Fees for JSSC Intermediate Standard CCE 2017
Participants who are attending the JSSC IS (CHKT) CCE 2017 need to pay Rs 460/- as the application money. This examination fee belongs to the Unreserved Category. Participants who belong to the SC/St category of Jharkhand State need to pay Rs 115/- only as the application fees. The JSSC Exam Fees 2017 is non-refundable i.e. will not be returned back to the applicants in any condition.
Pay Scale for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 | Jharkhand SSC Steno Recruitment 2017:
Participants on selection in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC SSC) will be paid the following allowances as given below:
- LDC: - Rs 19900 to Rs 45700/-
- Panchayat Secretary vacancies: - Rs 21700 to Rs 50000
- Stenographer post: - Rs 19900/- to Rs 45700/-
Method of Selection for JSSC Intermediate Standard (CHKT) Exam 2017
Participants who have completed the JSSC Online Registration Process 2017 successfully will be selected on the following method i.e. Preliminary Exam and Mains Examination. Participants who qualify the JSSC IS CCE Prelims 2017 will be called to attend the JSSC LDC Mains Exam 2017. Final Selection of the applicants will be based upon Merit List. Applicants can download Jharkhand SSC LDC ISCCE Exam Syllabus 2017 Here.
How to Apply Online Steps for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017? Jharkhand SSC Lower Division Clerk 2808 Vacancy 2017?
Applicants who are appearing in the JSSC CHKT ISCCE Exam 2017 need to first check the Apply Online steps. The online registration process will be starting from 02nd May 2017. The last date for submitting the JSSC Application Form 2017 is 15th June 2017. Participants should check the simple steps given below to download the JSSC Exam Notification & Apply Online for JSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Firstly log on to the JSSC Registration Portal i.e. jssc.in.
- Now on the home page, you will be getting Jharkhand SSC ISCCE (CHKT) Notification 2017.
- Click on the link and it will open Pdf file.
- Download the JSSC LDC Advertisement 2017 Pdf and read all the terms and condition properly.
- Now after reading all the details click on the Apply Online links.
- Enter all the information like Personal, Permanent Postal Address, Recent photo & signature etc.
- Make payment of the application fees then.
- Now recheck the whole JSSC 2017 Application Form.
- Submit all the details and note down the Registration ID and Password on successful submission.