Delhi Police has announced Recruitment for Head Constable (Ministerial). The Delhi Police HC Vacancy for 554 posts is announced on 09 September 2019.
The candidates who hold the desired qualification can apply online for Delhi Police Bharti from 14 October 2019. The last date to apply online for DP Bharti is 13 November 2019.
The detailed notification for Delhi Police Constable recruitment is available on the official website which is www.delhipolice.nic.in. We have also uploaded the notification here. Please find the attachment link below.
Important Date for Delhi Police Bharti
- Online Application Starting Date- 14 October 2019
- Online Application Last Date- 13 November 2019
- Last Date to submit fee- 14 November 2019 (Challan must be generated on or before 13 Nov)
Delhi Police Bharti- Constable Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Total Vacancies- 554|
|General Category (Unreserved)||140||69|
A candidate must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from any recognized board in India. The candidates who are appearing or haven't completed their 10+2 need not apply for this Recruitment.
A candidate should possess the skill of 30 Words Per Minute in English Typing or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
Age Limit for the Delhi Police Constable post is 18-25 years (for EWS/UR) as of 1-7-2019. Age relaxation would be provided according to the Central Government norms. Please see the detailed notification for clarification.
The candidates applying for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment will go through 3 different phases.
- Online examination:- At first, the candidates will take part in the Computer-Based Test which will be of 100 Marks.
- Physical Test:- The Physical Test will be a qualifying Test. Marks of Physical Test won't be considered in Merit.
- Typing Test:- Candidates will be rewarded a maximum of 25 Marks for this test.
- Computer Formatting Test (Operation):- This is only a qualification test and will not carry any marks for Merit Preparations.
How to Apply Online for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website which is www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Then, select the Recruitment category.
- There you can see apply online for 24th Recruitment of HCM.
- Register your self and enter all the necessary details
- Upload your Documents, Photograph, & Signature
- Click submit button after proper verification of the data
- In the final Step, pay the fee either online or by challan
|Visit Official Website to apply online||Download Complete Advertisement||Admit Card & Exam Schedule|
|How to crack Race||Check Syllabus for Online Test & Typing Test||Apply online here|