The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted the Group 2 Screening Exam on Feb 26, 2017. The Group II Service exam Results is likely to be released in last week of March Month. The aspirants can engage in Cut Off Discussion opened here in Comment Section.
AP Group 2 Result 2017 Screening Test/ Preliminary Selection List, Marks, Rejected List. APPSC Group 2 Results 2017 & Merit List. Andhra Pradesh Group II Services Screening Exam Result, Cut Off Score Discussion, Candidates' Scoring Marks polls here.
The aspirants of the Group 2 exam have a dream to do dream job in Top Class. In order to fulfil their dream, they appeared in the Group 2 exam which is the 2nd top most exam in APPSC after Group 1 which includes the Civil, Police, and Engineering Services.
Update: The Results has been declared. Please Click Here to Check Results
[su_highlight background="#ff99d8"]The aspirants are invited to participate in the Cut Off Marks discussion Here. The comment box is always open for your precious comments. We are also opening a poll about the Scoring Marks of the candidates according to the Answer Key (Official and unofficial). Below is the Score Poll. Please participate in maximum.[/su_highlight].
Please Select your score and click vote to see the results of the opinion Poll.
If you are not able to see the Opinion Poll Please Click Here and participate
Before releasing the Group 2 Result and Score, the board will go through few steps which are necessary. In First, the PSC board will prepare the provisional answer key for the screening exam. Then it will be published online and candidates will be invited to submit the objections. Instructions are available below regarding the objections and others.
AP PSC Group 2 Results 2017 Merit List Cutoff Score & Result Date
|APPSC Group 2 Result 2017: Result date Cut Off Score, Scoring Marks Opinion Poll|
|Exam Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Group 2 Services (Advt 18/2016)|
|Result release date||1st week of April|
The candidates will be called for the Main examination after the declaration of the Screening Exam result. The candidates who get declared qualified in screening exam get a chance to sit in the exam which will lead them to the further stages of the recruitment. According to the notification, 50 candidates for 1 post will be qualified for the Main exam.
APPSC group 2 Answer Key Objections
The Aspirants of the Group 2 Services exam will need to identify the incorrect answers in the Official key. If there is any incorrect answer in the APPSC Group 2 Answer key, it must be submitted for the review. Once you submit the objection, the Board will take care of it and assess if the objection is valid or not.
To make your objection valid, the aspirants should submit the all documentary proofs to the board in written. All objections will be received only in written. So candidates should make sure that they are submitting the correct objections.
If one fails to produce the valid objection against an answer, the same will be included in the revised key. For that question, no one will get marks credited in the score. So, it is necessary for the candidates to submit the valid objection within the given time frame by the Board.
Note: You can not submit the objection against the unofficial key. Though, you use the unofficial key as a reference while submitting objections.
APPSC Group 2 Cut Off marks Discussion
You can see the comment box below. You can discuss everything related to the Expected cut off score. The Candidates' scoring marks Poll is also available here. We are not predicting the cut off score right now as we are not in a condition to predict the same.
We will assess your comments and other factors. The minimum cut off score declaration involves several factors. But it is clear that the competition is going to really tough. The PSC board had already declared that if the Screening exam has to be taken, the 50 candidates will be called for the Main examination which will be Computer Based Test.
Group 2 Screening Test Result & Main Examination Future
The candidates who score a minimum benchmark score in Screening exam will be called for the Main examination. The hall tickets for the exam will be released separately. As the total posts are 942, only 49100 candidates will be called for the Main examination.
List of the Posts included in Group 2 Services Recruitment
Executive Posts 442 Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P. Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service
- Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Sub- ordinate Service.
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II in A.P Registration Sub -ordinate Service.
- Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service
- Assistant Labour Officer in A.P. Labour & Employment Sub- ordinate Service.
- Assistant Development Officers in A.P. Handloom & Textile Department
- Extension Officer in PR & RD Department.
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Sub-Service
Non-Executive Posts: 540
- Assistant Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service.
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.,) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service.
- Senior Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (HOD) Sub Service.
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (District Sub Service.
- Junior Accountant in various Department in A.P Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service
- Junior Assistants in Government Examination in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistants Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistants in PH & ME Dept., in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Transport Department
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services)
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Women Development Child welfare Department
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Drugs & Copy Rights Departments
- Junior Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department.
- Junior Assistant (Chief Commissioner of Land Administration).
- Junior Assistant in Prohibition & Excise Department.
- Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane Department.
- Junior Assistant in A.P Roads & Building Department.
- Junior Assistant in Survey Settlement Department
- Junior Assistant in A.P Civil Supplies Department
- Junior Assistant in A.P BC-Welfare Department
- Junior Assistant in A.P Anti-Corruption Bureau)
- Senior Accountant in A.P Insurance (Directorate)
- Senior Accountant In Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service