Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (appost) has released the notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (AP GDS Online). The candidates can apply online for the GDS recruitment at the official website.
AP Post GDS Online application form 2017 is available. Please use the link available to apply at appost.in/gdsonline for the Ap Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
The Online application form is available at the website appost.in. The willing candidates are advised to see and read the official notification properly before applying online.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – AP 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Details
Name of the Department : Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
Known As : AP Postal Circle
Total No. of Post : 1126 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.appost.in
Name of the Post : Gramin Dak Sevak
Division of AP Postal Circle Vacancy :
- UR Category : 625 Post
- OBC Category : 284 Post
- SC Category : 126 Post
- ST Category : 91 Post
Important Dates For AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017/ Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs :
Notification No. : RE/APCO/GDS/Selection/2017
AP Post Office GDS vacancy Notification issued on : 18.03.2017
Opening date for applying online application : 18.03.2017
Closing date for filling up AP Postal Circle GDS Online Application : 19.04.2017
Check Eligibility Criteria For AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017/ AP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
Age Limit For AP Postal Circle GDS vacancy 2017 : Minimum age of the candidates for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 should be 18 years & upper age must be 40 years as on last date of online registration. Age relaxation is applicable;e up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PHC Category candidates for AP Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Required Education Qualification For AP Post Office Recruitment 2017 : Candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th standard) or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board for AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017. Candidates must have knowledge of Computer & Having basic Computer training certificate for AP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017. For more details you can check appost.in notification.
Pay Scale For AP Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017 : Selected applicants will paid pay band for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 as per department Norms. Check Post wise pay band for AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 is mention below :
- GDS BPM Post : Candidates should paid pay band Rs. 2745 – 50 – 4245/- per month for AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017.
- GDS Packer Post : Rs. 3635 – 65 – 5585/- for this vacancy.
- GDS MD Post : Applicants will paid Rs. 4220 – 75 – 6470/- for AP Postal Office Jobs 2017.
- GDS MC Post : Rs. 2870 – 60 – 4370/- will paid for AP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017.
Application Fee For AP GDS Recruitment 2017 : Male candidates of OC/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 100/- for filling AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Online Form. Other category candidates, no need to pay any application fee for AP Post Office Vacancy 2017.
AP Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017 Selection Method: Selection of the candidates for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of Merit list. Merit list of candidates will be made on the basis of Marks obtain in 10th Examination. After registration process department will release selected candidates list of official website. You can also check more details from here about Merit List & Other. Keep visiting this page for future update related to AP Postal Circle Vacancy.
How I Fill Application form For AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017/ AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 ?
Interested & Eligible candidates can fill the application form for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment through Online Mode from here. By using the given steps you can easily apply AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Online form :
- Applicants visit the official website www.appost.in.
- Now Click on AP Postal Circle GDC Online application link.
- Then click on Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Section Link & read notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply online link.
- Fill all the details in online form without any mistake.
- Upload scanned photo & Other required documents in form properly.
- Then recheck all details before submission.
- Click On Submit Button.
- Take print out of application form.
- Male Candidates of OC/OBC Category must paid application fee at any head post office.